Blogging is probably the single, most-important way to get noticed online. But for blogging to be effective, you need to maintain an active blog. You also must regularly add informative articles to your website and keep the conversation going on Twitter and other social-media services.
If you think you don’t need a blog because no one will read it, think again. Your blog will get noticed. That’s because—even with thousands of others who may be writing on the same topic you do—you have a unique perspective that no one else can offer. And that uniqueness is what drives people to you in the first place. After all, it’s why they chose your business over others offering similar products or services. So don’t discount what you have to offer; your insight and experience count for a lot.
If you don’t feel like you have the expertise to produce a professionally written blog, then turn to individuals (like Gina) who can provide that content for you—or at least clean up what you create so that it’s ready for prime time.
Once your blog is up and running, begin promoting it and linking back to it using social media. Social media allows you to engage with current and potential customers. It can point buyers back to your website to get more details. It can encourage clients to sign up for your email opt-in list to receive special discounts, offers or news. And it can lead prospects back to you when they are ready to make a purchase.
If you don’t have the time to handle the details of blogging or social media marketing, Gina can help. Some of the areas in which she can lend a hand include:
- Ghost blogging. Gina writes the blogs; you get the credit.
- Personal representation. Gina writes the blog with her byline (affiliated with Hott Cornflakes Communications) on behalf of your company.
- Twitter and related social media services. Gina publicizes your blog with social media marketing, whether as a “ghost” Twitterer or via your choice of personas.
Additional related services Gina can provide include:
- Website and blog design and management
- Scheduled, SEO-friendly website and blog content
- Website editing and rewriting
- Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other web-friendly advertisement copy writing
- Custom projects